What is Biodynamics?
a practical technique for soil regeneration – healthy soil means healthy plant;
a holistic approach involving composted and potentised herbal preparations;
the next step on from organic gardening and farming; and
a method which ensures optimum quality of food with intense flavours.
Be supported – become a member
Join Australia’s leading biodynamic organisation and receive
An instructional handbook;
NEWS LEAF, our educational and informative quarterly journal;
Free access to our experienced biodynamic consultants;
A wide arrange of biodynamic products at member rates.
Getting started in Biodynamics
- Biodynamic Horn Manure (BD500)
- Biodynamic Manure Concentrate – (MC)
- Biodynamic Soil Activator
- Biodynamic Combined Soil Preparation – (CSP)
- Equisetum arvense – ( BD508)
- Horn Silica
- Winter Horn Clay
- Basalt/Rock Dusts
- Biodynamic Fish Concentrate and Biodynamic Seaweed Concentrate
- Biodynamic Preparation Balls
- Biodynamic Paste